Study in St. Julian's
St. Julian's is a little coastal town located to the north of the capital city of Malta, Valletta. It is named after its patron saint of hunters, Saint Julian.
This town is a blend of charming fishing village and popular vacation destination. It offers relaxing moments on lovely beaches or various sports activities in crystal clear water during the day and a busy nightlife in bars, restaurants and clubs by night.
What to do and see: visit the official Malta tourism website.
Be prepared, what is important to know about St Julian’s:
- St Julian’s Currency: EUR
- St Julian’s Telephone area code: +356
- St Julian’s Electricity (plug): Electricity in Malta is 220-240 volts, frequency 50Hz, plug type G. Check out the type of plug.
- St Julian’s Annual events: Battle of Malta (Sep) and more.
- St Julian’s Public holidays: check out on Government website.
- St Julian’s Weather average:
Summer (Jun - Aug): 20°C - 30°C
Autumn (Sep - Nov): 17°C - 24°C
Winter (Dec - Feb): 10°C - 16°C
Spring (Mar - May): 13°C - 20°C
Find information about transports in St Julian’s on government website:
- Getting around St Julian’s: buses
- Taxis can be hailed from the streets.
- Living expenses
Top schools in St. Julian's
© 2015 Information Planet