Study in Sliema
Sliema is a Maltese city situated on the north-eastern coast of the archipelago. Once a small and quiet fishing village, Sliema is now a heart of shopping centres, high-quality hotels, cafés and restaurants and a popular tourist destination. The name of the city in Maltese means peace.
What to do and see: visit the official Sliema tourism website.
Be prepared, what is important to know about Sliema:
- Sliema Currency: EUR
- Sliema Telephone area code: +356
- Sliema Electricity (plug): Electricity in Malta is 220-240 volts, frequency 50Hz, plug type G. Check out the type of plug.
- Sliema Annual events: Sliema Street Art Festival and more.
- Sliema Public holidays: check out on Government website.
- Sliema Weather average:
Summer (Jun - Aug): 20°C - 30°C
Autumn (Sep - Nov): 17°C - 24°C
Winter (Dec - Feb): 10°C - 16°C
Spring (Mar - May): 12°C - 19.5°C
Find information about transports in Sliema on government website:
- Getting around Sliema: buses.
- Taxis can be hailed from the streets.
- Living expenses
Top schools in Sliema
© 2015 Information Planet