Study in Miami
Blessed with year-round mild climates and unrivaled ocean access and ranked the nation’s #1 Healthiest City by Natural Health Magazine in 2002, Miami caters to action-oriented visitors from around the globe with some of the world's top golf, tennis and sporting facilities. Add sparkling waters that are a magnet for boating enthusiasts, fishermen, divers and watersports aficionados to the equation and it is easy to see why Miami is a number one choice for active travelers of all ages and skill levels.
Miami’s streets are often busy, some of its attractions often attract crowds, and a few days can leave more to choose from than you have time to include, so knowing the active options in advance and how to manage your time and movements is essential Miami planning. Making the best use of what time you have by knowing where your points of interest are can help you save more of your energy for the activities this city offers.
What to do and see: visit the official Miami tourism website.
Be prepared, what is important to know about Miami:
- Miami Currency: USD
- Miami Telephone area code: 305/786
- Miami Electricity (plug): Electricity in United States is 110-220 volts, frequency 60Hz, plug type A and B. Check out the type of plug.
- Miami Annual events: Miami International Film Festival (Mar), Miami Dance Festival Family Day (May) and more.
- Miami Public holidays: check out on Government website.
- Miami Weather average:
Spring (Mar - May): 18°C - 30°C
Summer (Jun - Aug): 24°C - 32°C
Autumn (Sep - Nov): 20°C - 31°C
Winter (Dec - Feb): 15°C - 24°C
Find information about transports in Miami on government website:
- Getting around Miami: buses and rail.
- Taxis can be hailed from the streets.
- Living expenses
Top schools in Miami
© 2023 Information Planet