Study in ENFOREX Malaga
Founded in 1989, Enforex is the largest and most prestigious organization in Spain & Latin America specialized in teaching Spanish as a foreign language.
Enforex welcomes over 35,000 students every year at more than 28 academic centers, located in Spain and Latin America’s most important and emblematic areas. Every year the school receives students from more than 52 different countries, creating an interesting, stimulating and highly multicultural atmosphere.
The Enforex school in Malaga is designed in harmony with its natural environment, with 2 outdoor classrooms and gardens to enjoy the Costa del Sol's abundant sunny days.The location presents a perfect combination for the students who will be able to enjoy both small town charm and a big city just a short distance away as part of the tourist attractions here.
The ideal quality of this location is not only because of the school’s proximity to the beach and its easy access to the city centre. There are numerous stores, businesses and cafés all within a short distance from the school which gives students a perfect opportunity to practice what they have learned within minutes of leaving class, as well as getting access to the facilities which they need to make their stay more comfortable. Moreover, Malaga is one of the most popular vacation destinations among Spaniards in Spain which gives students a possibility to practice their Spanish by listening and interacting with the locals.
campus/Campus InformationNear to:
- Across the street from the beach
- 10 minute bus ride from the city center (a bus stop right at the school's entrance)
- Numerous markets, shops, pharmacies, restaurants and bars in the vicinity
Why choose this campus
- 18 spacious classrooms in an incredible centuries-old palace located in the center of Malaga next to the Carmen Thyssen Museum
- Located on the sunny southern coast of Spain, Malaga is a small city which fuses modernity with tradition; it is a city that is definitely not stuck in the past, which makes it an ideal getaway for any learner.
- Any student who is looking for an authentic southern Spanish accent and all the comforts of home, will find that this is very much the city for them.
- The Unamuno School campus is located in one of the most exclusive residential areas of Malaga and is just a short walk from the beach. Its location is ideal for facilitating a large number of excursions and visits to both Malaga and places of interest in the region.
- 7 indoor classrooms and 2 outdoor classrooms for the summer months
- 2 computer rooms with Internet access
- Wi-Fi (wireless access throughout the school)
- Video room
- Teachers' room
- Reception area
- Swimming pool
- Lush gardens in the front and back
- Wheelchair accessible
LanguageBusiness Spanish - Part-Time - MorningBusiness Spanish - Part-Time - MorningDELE Official Exam Preparation (2 wks)DELE Official Exam Preparation (2 wks)DELE Official Exam Preparation (4 wks)DELE Official Exam Preparation (4 wks)General Spanish - Standard - MorningGeneral Spanish - Standard - MorningGeneral Spanish + Conversation - Semi-Intensive - MorningGeneral Spanish + Conversation - Semi-Intensive - MorningGeneral Spanish + Conversation + Private Lessons - Intensive - MorningGeneral Spanish + Conversation + Private Lessons - Intensive - Morning
Nationality mixvery dissatisfiedvery satisfied
© 2015 Information Planet